If you are working it is essential to understand how much you should be saving toward your retirement plan. If approaching retirement you need to work out how to best use your assets be they pension funds, an investment portfolio (including buy to let properties) to meet your objectives. We will create a bespoke retirement plan for you which will include:
- Approved Pension Plans (Personal and Occupational)
- Unapproved Retirement Plans (QROPS & QNOPS etc)
- Income Drawdown, Flexible Drawdown & Annuities
- State Pensions (Basic State Pension, S2P & SERPs)
- Alternative Tax Efficient investment plans (e.g. Enterprise Investment Schemes and Venture Capital trusts)
- Investment Plans (e.g. ISAs, OEICs and Onshore/Offshore Investment Bonds)
- Property Investments (e.g. Buy to Lets)
The overall objective of this process is to ensure that you do not run out of money whilst in retirement.
You should remember that the value of an investment and the income from it could go down as well as up. The return at the end of the investment period is not guaranteed and you may get back less than you originally invested.